The HAVIN Insight Expo planning committee met earlier this evening. We assessed the potential impacts of the predicted weather conditions for the Houston area on our event planned for Saturday, April 30. As a safety precaution to all involved, the committee decided to cancel the Insight Expo tomorrow.
We will be investigating the possibility of rescheduling the Expo at a later date. If that is not possible, then all registration fees will be returned.
Everyone please stay dry and be safe throughout the weekend.